Make you voice heard in contributing to a positive student experience at NCI University in London.
We prioritise partnership working between students and staff. Our aim is to become a world-wide community that believes in knowledge building and sharing, respecting different cultures and the development of the self in a lifelong learning attitude.
To achieve our goals, we count on an active and empowered student body. Student input is an important factor in all our quality control procedures, and there are a number of ways in which you can make your voice heard and help us further improve the quality of our programmes and services.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE?
Becoming a student representative will allow you to:
- Become part of a group of active students that network with professionals at NCI University in London
- Contribute to decision making at NCI University in London
- Have a greater understanding of NCI University in London processes and systems
- Undertake professional development and enhance your skills, especially in terms of communication, liaison, working with others, being a committee member and influencing the decision making processes
- Improve your graduate employability skills
- Support your student group
- Have your voice heard
- Influence important decisions, including about various programmes of study
- Gain a better understanding of how the university works
- Act as a conduit between students and NCI University in London administrators
- Suggest, develop and implement solutions related to creating a more vibrant campus life
- Collaborate with students to coordinate events to enhance the student campus experience
- Let students contact you about issues they want to raise
HOW DO I BECOME A STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE?
Your programme leader will brief you with regards to Student Representative at the beginning of each semester.
For more details ask your programme leader.