September 2020/January 2021
3 Years Full-Time
6 Years Part-Time
September Intake: 24 August
January Intake: 7 December
UCAS – Institution’s Code
A minimum of three passes at GCE A level at grade C or above, and five passes at GCSE/IGCSE at grade C or above including English and Maths.
The following qualifications are also accepted:
- Five Scottish Highers;
- Five Irish Leaving Certificate;
- Italian Maturità;
- German Abitur;
- French Baccalaureate;
- Swedish Slutbetyg;
- US High School Diploma with 3 APs at grade 3 or 2 APs at grade 4;
- International Baccalaureate Full Diploma or
- Other equivalent international qualifications as outlined by the National Academic Recognition Centre (NARIC).
For any queries, we encourage our prospective students to contact the Admissions Office.
We also require evidence of English language ability, in the form of:
- Toefl: minimum 78 (internet-based) or 540 (paper-based);
- IELTS: min 6.
- Alternative English Language certificates.
In case the language requirements are not met immediately (i.e. IELTS 5.5), the Faculty of Business and Management reserves the right to request the student to participate to one of our intensive full time English courses before the beginning of the first term.