Autumn 2019/January 2020
3 Years Full-Time
6 Years Part-Time
1 September 2019 (Autumn Start)
1 November 2019 (January Start)
BA (Hons) Global Management and International Business
A distinctive feature of this Programme is its global approach mixed with an Italian perspective, both in terms of local case study analysis and market excellences taken into account.
With a clear and specific attitude towards knowledge that evaluates the importance of the human factor in every single aspect of management (from HR to strategy, from organisational behaviour to marketing), the BA (Hons) Global Management and International Business offers future professionals for competitive global markets, that know how to embrace change and uncertainty in order to innovate.
Its particular links with globalisation as well as the Italian context, and a problem-based approach through the use of innovative real life scenarios as teaching and learning method, gives the programme a strong identity that differs it from other UK and international programmes.
The key objectives are to:
- bring together management and leadership theories, practices and values, so that you fully understand business in a global perspective.
- provide you with essential transferable skills such as independent critical, creative and strategic thinking, confident decision-making and analytical skills, while developing your abilities to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex global issues to improve management and leadership practices.
- prepare you and your peers to become effective global managers and leaders who are successful learners, confident individuals and responsible global citizens.
Why study BA Hons International Business with us?
The Programme’s philosophy is to bring together management and leadership theories, practices and values, in order to fully understand business in a global perspective.
We aim to prepare individuals to become effective global managers and leaders who are successful lifelong learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
The programme of study involves:
1. The progressive study of managerial organisation and its global environment.
2. Preparing students for a career in global business, with a clear understanding of the systemic links between different managerial, economics and financial subjects that interrelate in the global context.
3. Development of the abilities to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex global issues to improve management and leadership practices.
4. Enhancing student’s reflection and critical learning on the practice of holistic leadership and management.
5. Engagement of students and staff in innovative learning and teaching strategies, that positively evaluate critical analysis of real work-based cases, PBL approaches, student-led activities, in order to enhance students’ personal and employability skills.