Autumn 2019/January 2020
1 Year Full-Time
18 Months Part-Time
1 September 2019 (Autumn Start)
1 November 2019 (January Start)
Are you interested in a Master’s in Management?
Find out more about our MA Global Management and Innovation here.
The programme is designed for students with a Bachelor Degree from different disciplines who wish to pursue a Master in Global Management and Innovation; as well as for mid-level management working full-time, with some post secondary education, seeking to upgrade their skills in the marketing field through part-time studies.
The programme’s aim is to equip students with clear and critical understanding of global organisation, the economy and business environment. The programme aims to deepen students’ knowledge and practical skills for a career in global business and management, as well as improving their self- awareness, employability skills and individual attributes to become effective global citizens and life- long learning leaders.
The key objectives are to:
- deepen students’ knowledge and awareness of the links in management and leadership theories, practices and values, in order to provide an engaging learning experience focused on understanding business in a global perspective. Learners are engaged by the analysis of contemporary global issues, and stimulated to apply latest research in comparative and multidisciplinary fields, demonstrating understanding and respect of diverse cultures. A practical approach and blended teaching and learning methods aim to achieve the Programme’s objectives, and prepare graduates for placement opportunities in UK and worldwide.
- enhance essential transferable skills such as independent critical, creative and strategic thinking, confident decision-making and analytical skills, as well as desirable employability skills necessary for placement opportunities during the MA Programme or after completion.
- deepen students’ critical in-depth knowledge of business and management theories, practices, techniques and tools and their ability to analyse, evaluate and apply such complex global issues to improve management and leadership practices.
- continue to prepare individuals to become effective global managers and leaders who are successful lifelong learners, confident individuals and responsible global citizens.
- provide educational experience for students in central London, a metropolis known for its multicultural diversity, in accordance to the core spirit of the programme. The vibrant financial and economic influences, and the vast employment opportunities that London has to offer to graduates with a global understanding of business, are likely to offer even more advantages.
- provide students with an opportunity to learn in a stimulating and engaging environment, with blended teaching techniques and both traditional and innovative methods. Knowledge and core competencies are provided online as well as offline, in accordance with student’s learning styles, to promote employability, reflectiveness and self-awareness, through academic excellence and a problem-solving approach. Students will also benefit from a placement opportunity during the second semester or at the end of the MA, in order to challenge themselves and confront what they have learned in class with real work experiences in the career they have chosen.
Master’s in Management: why study MA Global Management and Innovation with us?
Are you ready for the career of your dream? Or do you want that promotion? Our MA Global Management and Innovation is the right answer.
Through academic excellence and a practice-based approach, the curriculum aims to offer all the fundamental skills and professional development that a future leader may require.
Great emphasis has been given to core subjects such as strategy, creativity and leadership and their link to innovation, to help you developing personal and professional skills in a lifelong learning approach.
Teaching and learning focuses on innovation and business management within a global perspective, and you will gain core employability skills such as team work, coach-ability, critical thinking, problem solving and a deep understanding of the latest research and its practical implications.
Masters in Management degrees allow students to develop their understanding of business operations and organizational behavior from multiple perspectives.
You can also benefit from our Placement and Internship Programme, to boost your chances in the global job market.