If you are looking for info on the Foundation Year in London, please see below to find out the benefits and types of courses we offer at NCIUL .
What is a Foundation Year?
A foundation year is an extra year of study at the start of a university course. It is an opportunity to develop the necessary skills and gain knowledge for the preparation of further university courses. After having achieved the foundation year, you can choose a degree course to enrol upon.
Why study a Foundation Year at NCIUL ?
Foundation Year at NCIUL offers the opportunity to experience our campus in the UK and other European cities (Paris and Rome). You will have a feeling for higher education experience, the subjects you are interested in, the tutors and teachers at NCIUL.
With Foundation Year at NCIUL , you will have an in-depth knowledge of the subjects of study and practical skills; this will make it easier for you to continue your university studies.
Benefits of Foundation Courses in UK
- You will fully enter into an engaging higher education experience, by interacting with other students and experience different cultures.
- A Foundation course is a springboard for your future and your career.
- We believe that every student can reach his maximum potential, we work with you on achieving your goals
- The student is at the centre for us. During your time at NCIUL , we’ll do everything we can to support you.
Foundation Degree Requirements
Documents and entry requirements needed are:
- Scanned copy of passport and visa (if applicable)
- Personal statement
- Proof of address
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary documents
- 5 GCSEs (including English) at grade A-C or equivalent and a pass in GCSE Maths or equivalent
If English is not your first language or you have never studied English, you need to: IELTS 5.5, or TOEFL 46/59 (Internet-based test) or 453/497 (paper-based test), Cambridge Advanced certification level B2, GCSE / IGCSE English grade C or higher or international equivalent.