At the beginning of your course you will be given a full induction and you will be provided with a comprehensive induction pack with all the necessary information. The induction pack will contain the following information:
- Full title of your course
- The course duration
- The certificate awarding body
- The advance date of your examination
- The modules you will be taught
- Who your course coordinator is
- Who your lecturers are
- When to apply for the examination entry
- Please read the induction pack carefully and try to grasp the most important information in order to make a smooth start to your study. If you have any queries you can talk to a tutor.
Enrolment and Orientation Week
Few days before the September/January intake, new students are invited to join the Faculty staff for coffee and meetings with peers. It is an important social event for our students, and a way to help them settling in their new life.