The Registry Department is dedicated to helping NCIUL ’s students to achieve their academic goals within the established academic policies and procedures of NCIUL.
The main responsibilities of Registry Department are:
• Monitoring student academic standing and compliance with academic policies
• Administering registration, deferrals and withdrawal from programmes and from NCIUL
• Maintaining accurate official student records
• Grade and transcript processing
• Transfer credit evaluation and approval
• Programme and exam scheduling
• Administration of assessments, final examinations and resits
• Diploma preparation, distribution and replacement
You can contact the Registry Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.