Niccolò Cusano (Italian) University in London is a vibrant and exciting institute, located in central London, offering students a unique opportunity to get the first year of our undergraduate programmes completely free.
At present we have places available on the following programmes:
- BA (Hons) in Global Management and International Business
- BA (Hons) in International Politics
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
If you meet our entry requirements, why don’t you apply?
- Minimum of three passes at GCSE A Level at grade C or above
- We also accept the following qualifications: Five Scottish Highers; Five Irish Leaving Certificate; Italian Maturità; German Abitur; French Baccalaureate; Swedish Slutbetyg; US High School Diploma with 3 APs at grade 3 or 2 APs at grade 4; International Baccalaureate Full Diploma or Other equivalent international qualifications as outlined by the National Academic Recognition Centre (NARIC). For any queries, students are encouraged to contact the Information Office.
- Evidence of English language ability (e.g., Toefl min 78 (internet-based) or 540 (paper-based); IELTS min 6.0).
If you don’t meet these requirements, you can still join us as long as you have at least 3 years of work experience at supervisory level.
If you require further information or have a question please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0) 2038461730.